Tuesday, July 10, 2007
awww.
like seriously.
its sweet to hear SHAWN actually reads my blog.
haha.
how sweet of him.
anyways..
had been sick for 6 days already.
since last thursday..
yupp.
i have mc for tomorrow too.
but i've decided i'm going to school larh..
awww.
how guai am i..
anyways.
its cause i got like lotsa to catch up..
plus quite a few tests this week and next week..
if not i wont give a hoot bout wads going on in school..
so ya.
but these tests hold quite a high percentage..
so ya.
i am so not gonna let it pull me down.
awwww.
anyways.
i seriously love the song "do you know.."
heres how the lyrics goes..
Do you know?Do you know?Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?If birds flying south is a sign of changesAt least you can predict this every yearLove, you never know the minute it ends suddenlyI can’t get it to speakMaybe if I knew all the things it took to save usI could fix the pain that bleeds inside of meLook in your eyes to see something about meI’m standing on the edge and I don’t know what else to give.Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?How can I love you?How can I love you?How can I love you?How can I love you?If you just don’t talk to me, babe.I flow through my act There's a question: Is she needed?And decide all the man I can ever be.Looking at the last 3 years like I didI could never see us ending like thisSeeing your face no more on my pillowIs a scene that’s never ever happened to me.(Do you know?)But after this episode I don’t seeYou could never tell the next thing life could beDo you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?yupp.
then it just goes on..
its like super nice larh.
like seriously.
i feel like telling it to him.
DO YOU KNOW?...
like seriously.
you dont.
you just think you do..
but you DONT.
and you just DONT get it that you DONT know.
you dont understand.
you dont know.
so you cant comprehend.
you dont know how i'm feeling right now.
the pain.
the sorrow.
the effort it takes to hold on.
you dont get it at all.
not one bit.
which is why..
i'm giving up.
i'm letting go.
cos it seriously hurts too much to hold on.
thats what the song reminds me of..
dont know why.
makes me sad.
makes me think of that.
but i still love it.
so ya.
anyways.
heres my post larh.
i shall make a dedication too.
i'm quite sure i cant post tomorrow.
so i shall do an advance one now..
yupp.
so wait for the next post.
gone.angel.music.Labels: missin you.