Friday, July 27, 2007
GOSH.
seriously.
today was awesome.
WHORECAM!
haha.
we took lots of retarded pictures.
lalala.
the story was really nice.
haha.
i shall type it out here.
you see.
heres how it goes.
everyone in my cell.
have to write a good point bout me.
and it has to form a story.
so i shall list the different people.
wait.wait.
ps.everything here.including the smily face and all is copied directly from the paper.
Here is a story about Angel=)She is someone who is sweet, caring and lives in a huge houseYES!!!Angel's someone really friendly and nice (with a picture of an angel beside it)But ONE Day HOR, She was in a bad mood and accidentally shouted at her friend xD(thank God she didnt scream till her house Collapse:)but all glasses in singapore broke.and she have to pay. Lucky she is Pretty & RICH(two girls with a heart in the middle)OH ya! I once remembered also that my house glass windows were shattered on the floor. I thought it was an EARTHQUAKE SCARY! Anyway!!! She's also a GREAT friend to me!!=)She's got a humongous potential and we had a great time talking alone today! I see angelieoos as an up and rising leader, even if she breaks glass with her voice (: i <3 angel!!
Purple=lydia
Green=Addy
Red=Germaine
Bluish Green=Joanna
Light blue=Deborah
Dark blue=Gracie.
yupp.
then we swam larh.
nono.
before that.
we cut the cake.
haha.
then we swam.
haha.
it was freezing.
i pushed gracie in TWICE.
so she sabo me back.
and pushed me in once.
and it was freezing.
we both screamed.
haha.
we had lots of fun with the silly crocodile.
haha.
I LOVE YOU ANGEL.
haha.
of course i love myself.
anyways.
this blog.
is full of praises for me.
haha.
cause its my blog.
by now.
you should have seen the link.
between MY BLOG and MY PRAISES.
haha.
yupp.
anyways.
gotta go.
do my stupid composition.
haha.
gone.angel.music.
Labels: I LOVE ANGEL.