Monday, July 16, 2007
haha.
everyone's telling me to give up.
so i'm trying.
yupp.
tryin.real hard.
watched harry potter today.
cant believe it.
I FELL ASLEEP HALFWAY THROUGH.
this proves it was the lousiest of all potter shows.
really.
haha.
anyways.
YU HUIMIN thinks ron is cute.
OHMIGAWWD.
what is wrong with her
haha.
erm.
anyways.
SHAWN CHEW.
i wont be blogging bout the housewarming
cause i'm lazy to upload my pictures.
go to JERYL'S blog to see.
he uploaded all.
yupp.
erm.
i'm like mugging for my FOUR TESTS now.
talked to daddy till erm 1am+
and i was almost late for school.
because of him.
so he apologised
how sweet. of him
haha.
erm.
I AM DEPRESSED.
there was no idiot telling me not to spend so much on school days.
and not to go out so much after school.
to come home and see HIM.
i desperately MISS HIM you noe.
if only he's reading this now.
GOR. I LOVE YOU (:
haha.
how swweett. of me.
hhaha.
i've like got to go study now.
maybe i'll blog later again.
oh.
one more thing
wait
i cant remember what i wanted to say.
nevermind
oh i remembered
listen to the song
"where the love lasts forever"
heres the really sweet lyrics.
Your mercy found meUpon the broken roadAnd lifted me beyond my failingInto Your gloryMy sin and shame dissolvedAnd now forever Yours stand.(Pre-Chorus)In love never to endTo call You more than LordGlorious friend.(Chorus)So I throw my life upon all thatYou areCause I know You gave it all for meAnd when all else fadesMy soul will dance with YouWhere the love lasts foreverYour mercy found meUpon the broken roadAnd lifted me beyond my failingInto Your gloryMy sin and shame dissolvedAnd now forever Yoursll stand.(Bridge)And forever I will singLord forever I will singOf how You gave Your life awayJust to save meLord You saved me.With You,where the love lasts forever...its like super sweet.
i've wanted to upload it for a long time
yupp.
but i just cant seem to remember.
one fine day.
when i'm free.
i'll put it as the background for my skin.
yupp.
gotta go.
going.gone.angel.
Labels: where the love lasts forever