<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9191671395715236216?origin\x3dhttp://floodedwithangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 30, 2007

Service today was really good, the sermon and all. I was on duty today, and honestly, i think i screwed up on it.Anyways, i went to sit with my cell during sermon. Well, my heart was not really there at first, but eventually, Roland's word caught me.Hmm, i think the altar call was really good. A time where i actually knelt down, and thought about the problems in my life and all, the blemishes that everyone but me sees. Well in other words, it was a good time of reflection. I know i kinda screwed up on my walk with my God somewhere while i was preparing for my exams this year , but thank God that he didnt leave me in the lurch, despite me neglecting him. And thus, i managed to do rather well for my exams with his help. I'm sorry God when i went to you only in my times of need and all. And ya, i repent.

As 2008 comes, it signifies a new beginning, a longer walk with God, more obstacles to overcome. I guess its something not very nice to look forward to. But life still has to go on right? I shall not be taunted with guilt by satan, but i'll move on. I'll make it right with God. Though it wont be easy, i'm gonna do it. Cause i dont want 2008 to end with nothing changed. in other words, i dont wanna waste 2008 like i wasted 2007. Well, i guess i'll learn from my past mistakes.

Moving on, today's party was da bomb.Honestly, it rocked. Well, it was different. Different from usual. The whole party was held in the carpark basement, and that made a world of a difference. The way the comm decorated the whole place and all, well, it was really cool. I was glad i made it for the party. The best part was the soap slide.Haha.Tubing has officially become available in non-snowing countries.The carpark ramp was covered with a sheet of plastic-somewhat like those blue thingys they use in construction site, well that same material. And soap was sprayed all over it. Before sliding, everyone had to soak their booties in a tub of soap water. Well, i only slide down once, due to my curfew. Cause i promised my mom i'll be home by 9. However i eventually reached home only at 9.20. Thankfully, she wasn't that pissed. The fact that i was able to attend the party, i thank my mom.Cause at first, i was supposed to leave at like 7pm sharp.But like she suddenly allowed me to go, but i had to be home by 9. So ya.

Oh, and i've heard a new song."Teardrops on my guitar". Well, the lyrics are really touching, yet sad. So ya, check it out.

And thanks again to Gideon,Junwei,Jeryl for that lovely huge Eeyore.I promise i'll hug it every night to sleep and think of you guys when i do so.Haha.Love you guys loads,truck fulls and bundlefulls.

Insomnia dawns upon me again. The sad truth is that whatever time i sleep, i would wake up at about 8.30.


When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart

I bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath

I bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus

It's all about You, Jesus.


I repent.

Labels:


ANGEL
250794's the day.
Orange's the colour.
MGS's the school.
Emmanual Assembly of God's the church.
angel.tann@hotmail.com


PIECE-BY-PIECE
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
OH, HONEY

HAND-IN-HAND
  • Adeline
  • Angeline TAN
  • Ben CHOO
  • Brendan GOH
  • CELL
  • Christine KHO
  • Daniel FOO
  • Deborah SEET
  • Elizabeth CHOO
  • GOP
  • Grace KE
  • Janna TAY
  • Jarrold NG
  • Jeryl TAN
  • Joanna LIM
  • Joseph CHOO
  • Junwei TAN
  • Kristie LOKE
  • Lee Seng TAN
  • Le Sze TEH
  • LiLi HAN
  • Lydia SOH
  • Melissa GAN
  • Michelle
  • Nathanial TAN
  • Odette TAN
  • Sean LEE
  • Serene CHEN
  • Shawn CHEW
  • Shu Jing ZHENG
  • Singdee
  • Teck Choon

  • Justin TAN

  • Edna TAN
  • Huimin CHUA
  • Jean ANG
  • Joy TAN
  • Yilin TEO

  • MEGALICIOUS
  • 2MATO
  • Alyssa NG
  • Charlene TAN
  • Celeste YEO
  • Delia TAN
  • Evangeline QUEK
  • Jeanne NG
  • Jia Wen CHEONG
  • Hannah TAY
  • Huimin YU
  • Li Ser WONG
  • Melissa NG
  • Naomi NG
  • Pearlyn
  • Rachel KHOO
  • Ruth GAN
  • Sophia NG
  • Tammiann HOW
  • Wei Yi FOO
  • Sian LIN
  • Zoe HERNSTADT
  • Zoep PITTAS

  • Alethea SEOW
  • Rui Ling KUA