Wednesday, January 23, 2008
And i wanted to type specifically about what went on in Ignite, but i've decided not to. Well, its simply cause i'm too tired. I've not been having enough sleep for the past few days, and Zoe can be my proof. We're practically dead in class. Heh, not like the usual pair we are.
Anyways, went to ARTFRIEND on Monday, with Delia, Soph and Naomi. It was really really stupid and funny. On the bus ride there, we were laughing like made, making a fool of ourselves. (It was a good way to get attention from the hot guys in the bus, though there weren't really any. Wait, i didnt even bother looking for any.HAHA) Moving on, we decided to come out with stupid names for ourselves, so we wouldn't be reported to our school for misconduct, as we were in our school uniforms.Haha, stupid thing to do. Simply cause most of the noise was created during the make up of these names. ITS A SECRETTT.haha.Then we got off, to change bus. Well, Naomi didnt really come along, so ya, she just took the same bus as us, and left us when we changed bus. Anyways, when we changed bus, the bus we needed to switch to was just behind, so we had to run to it. Then when the bus started moving, Soph realised Naomi was GONE. Blur as she was, she forgot Naomi was SUPPOSED to get off there and walk home. Then she SCREAMED NAOMI, and at once, we became notorious in that second bus AGAIN. haha. She forgot to use our make up names. So ya. Then we went to NYDC for lunch. STUPID. We spent TWELVE BUCKS each, and the meal wasn't all that good. The stupid ice-cream cake itself costs TEN, and it was not all that good. We didn't really expect it to be a ice cream cake. Haha. Yupp. We were mumbling all about it while walking to ART FRIEND, saying how we should have gone to the food court upstairs. whatever. Anyways, when we reached artfriend, nothing much happened. We got our stuff, then we went home. Yupp. Thats about it I guess.
I've sorta got used to being home alone. Its been, hmmm, FOUR days now. Yes, but my maid has been sleeping in my room so far, cause i didnt dare to sleep alone upstairs. NOT FUNNY. So whoever is reading this is not allowed to laugh. Haha. Wait, did i just laugh? whatever. Anyways, i was being really stupid just now. I was about to bathe, like i went into the toilet, was about to turn on the water, wait, i actually did turn on the water, and wet myself, when i decided something really stupid. I SHALL SWIM. So i went out, put on my swim suit, ran downstairs, and jumped into the pool. That was at 7.30+. I swam 50 laps, got up and went to bathe. Did some work, and here am i blogging. Swimming really helps. Honestly. I pondered about everything thats happened so far, whatever thats troubling me and all, and i found that its a really good time to do so (while swimming). Simply cause, if i felt sad and cried, nobody would have seen. Anyways, i swam also cause i wanted to try to take my mind off stuff. Instead, i pondered more about it as i swam. I thought it would make me forget about the stuff as i swam, but it didnt help.
I wish for a brainwash. I wish to be knocked down by a car, so that I'll forget everything that has happened, and start life afresh. Stupid as it seems, i kinda long for it.
Anyways, school life officially sucks. I barely passed my English comprehension. I did horribly for summary, something that normally pulls my overalls for comprehension up. Despite that, my chinese has been improving. Like YAY. Honestly, i've been putting damn alot of effort on that stupid subject.I'm glad it paid off. So far, for
TING XIE, i've got 15 and 19.5 out of 20. Something which i've sorta never got before for the WHOLE OF LAST YEAR. Simply cause this year, the teacher tells us roughly like 25 words to study, and she test 10. Last year, we had to study EVERYTHING, and 10 was tested. So ya, i couldnt remember that much even when i tried to. Anyways, apart form
TING XIE, i've been improving for my
ZHOU JI too. I've got like 17/20. Something which i also never got before last year too, and this, cannot be studied for. Maybe its cause this year's teacher is slightly more lenient, and i studied more chinese vocabulary. So ya, my chinese tuition really helps. I should have started earlier.
Its 21:54 now, and i need to get back to my work, or i'll not be able to sleep tonight.
OUT.
-angel.
Labels: the tension kills.