Sunday, January 20, 2008
I'm home alone now, well not really. With two maids around, well they are people, but they seem invisible to me. Thats basically cause i'm not actually close to them. I talk to them and all, but they're different.Different from family members, different from friends, different from people who can give me warmth and love. Thats something i long for, at this point of time in my life.
Everyone seems cold, like aliens in this world. Not everyone, but you in particular.I thought you suddenly changed. Back to your old self, back to how we used to be, back to the way we talked, back to the way we acted. Like close friends, but nothing more than that. But i guess i'm wrong, cause you're still that cold unfeeling freak who
took my friend away. The friend i was close to, the friend i enjoyed taking to, the friend i always treasured. I dont know what you did to him, I dont know where he has gone. I just know you replaced him.
Ignite was mega-powered. Especially today.Those sad moments where Pastor Joakim spoke of those who willingly sacrificed their lives, for OTHERS. They felt that since they were saved, they would die better than the others, who werent saved. It was really touching and all, but thats basically the summary of the summon. I guess. Yupp. OTHERS, the really strong word. I long for the day where i'll love others, love them more than myself. The day where i'll be willing to give up my life to save another stranger.
if only your heart's not that coldif only you didnt speak that wayi wouldnt be that sad todayi wouldnt feel that pierce in my hearteach time i talk to youi hope for something betterbut you kill my hopeand replace it with nothingleaving me there to bledout in the coldall by myselfi thank you for that.its really appreaciated.its not worth for me to cry over youand i'm sorrybut i've given up on youi've changed my mindset to believing that you would never changeback to when i knew you at firsti wish we never collided
i wish we never met
that way, i'll be smiling much more often
i'll be a much happier person
Labels: collide.