Tuesday, January 1, 2008
No matter how hard i try, the conversation still seems dry
With nothing more to say, I wonder for a day
It doesn't makes no sense, maybe its cause I'm dense
I'm feeling all weak inside, pushing my troubles aside
The only thing i cant push, is the memory rush of you
Those little times we shared, the times when you cared
They meant so much to me, then why cant you see
The feelings that i hide, with you by my side
Those masked smiles that i gave, when i saw you wave
It cuts me just so deep, as the pain seeps through my heart.
The year has gone, but it made us strong. The path was long, but we walked with a song. There were fears and tears, but we also had reasons for cheers. Goodbye 2007, as it officially comes to an end.
School starts tomorrow. The dread within me fills up.
Ignorance is bliss. I wish i didn't know. But now that i know, i just can't show a smile. It hurts so deep inside, i just can't close one eye. I don't know why, i just can't let go.Despite what you've done, i still care for you.
Emo as it seems, I've not much mood to blog.
OUT
-angel.
Labels: early mornings.a new beginning