<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9191671395715236216?origin\x3dhttp://floodedwithangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 11, 2008

Too much of something, is indeed no good.Heh. I was supposed to go out with weiyi today, but i canceled it last night, cause my rhinitis took a turn for the worst last night. On saturday, i was fine and all. On Sunday, it became slightly worse. Today, i almost died.

I shall backtrack. Saturday was funnn. My cell and I went cell visitation, to Soph, Joanna then Pastor Mark's house. Heh. I went slightly later, simply cause i slept only at 4am on Friday. Honestly, that was like the best day of Chinese New Year. Many reasons, two of which i shall not state. Anyways, the chicken wings on Saturday was fabbb. Honestly, Josie and Pastor Mark are the best at cooking chicken wings. Haha. I had three in total. That was all i ate that day, apart from a light "finger food" dinner with my parents and guests. Saturday was also shocking. I came to know about something, which really surprised me. And i wished i didnt know about it. Indeed, ignorance is bliss. Heh. I waddled in the water for quite a bit, and stood on the starfish which could spray water out. Haha. Shawn and Lee Seng were chasing each other around the pool, and i sprayed Shawn with water, and at the same time, his jeans, which he folded to about his shin there, unfolded. So the from knee down, his whole jeans were wet. Haha. Was really funny. Then Shawn wanted to go to the hot spa place. Then me, deborah, joanna, grace all went. And Shawn disappeared. That smelly boy, make me walk all the way there and back for nothing. Then i saw Shawn hiding under Lydia's chair. Haha. Super cute la. Alot of other stuff happened. Shawn. Lee Seng. Mandy. Deborah. Lydia. Grace went back. As usual, my cell (excludig mandy, lee seng, shawn), had a group hug. Then it was single hugs. Haha. Smelly shawn followed his principle of not hugging anyone. Actually, its rather good that way. I'll find a boyfriend like him. Cause if your future boyfriend readily agrees to hug any close girl friend or friend, it wont be anything special if he hugs you. Heh. HINTHINT shawn. Haha. I'm kidding.

Anyways, Sunday was okayy. Other than me feeling sick, I went to buy Aussino bedsheets. Haha. I found two rather funky ones that i sorta liked. Dinner that night was really good. At my favourite restaurant, with most of my favourite dishes. Heh. Then we watch Ah Long Pte Ltd as a family, including my grandma. Ohoh. And Sunday night dinner was the first time I had yu sheng through the whole new year. Normally, i'll probably have it like four or five times. Both me and my mom decided this was better, as it made it more unique. Heh. My flu became worse, and i felt horrible and dead. For the first time, i even GAVE UP my chance to SHOP. My mom asked me where i wanted to go to shop after alighting my brother and dad for golf, and i simply wanted to buy bedsheets. Even when she asked me to go to Esprit after that, i declined that offer. Theres officially something wrong with me.

Monday. Today in other words. I was supposed to go out with weiyi. But i backed out on Sunday, cause i knew i would not be well. True enough, i felt worse today. Anyways, i practically studied the whole day. I had tuition at 8-9.50am. Then i ate breakfast. I then started work at 11am. I studied for my chinese test which is tomorrow until 1pm. Then i had a one hour break. I continued studying chinese from 2-4. Then i analyzed my lit book in detail, for my upcoming test on thursday. I stopped work at 7.40pm. By then, it was dinner time. And seriously, studying was a wrong thing to do. 5 minutes after i stopped, i suddenly had a splitting headache until 9pm. I took 3 panadols, which is an overdose, but i didnt care. Haha. Cause i honestly couldn't take it. i couldnt even walk straight. So ya. I revised chinese again from 9.15-10. Then i started talking on msn and blogging. Yupp. Its 10.31 now. I shall do other stuff.

Ohoh. And i forgot the main purpose of this post. Which is to officially announce that i have nothing to do with Zoe except being homework lovers which also means seatmate.school mate.muggingmates and geek mates. That was decided at about 5pm in the afternoon. Then just about 30 minutes ago, at exactly 9:59:51 PM, we decided to get officially married. And i'm being really understanding. As i'll be Zoe's wife for everything else, except church, as she has another wife for church ONLY. Yupp. Anyways, so now i shall announce.


TAN JUSTINA ANGEL JADEN IS BETROTHED TO PITTAS ZOE ZACHARY



In case some others are wondering, Jaden is my extra "guyish name" for our marraige, while "Zachary" is Zoe's extra name for our marraige. I chose Zachary, and Zoe chose Jaden. PERFECT. Yes. Now that everything is settled, we'll plan the wedding dinner dates and our honeymoon. Now, i can leave in peace. Haha.

















OUT
-angel.

Labels:


ANGEL
250794's the day.
Orange's the colour.
MGS's the school.
Emmanual Assembly of God's the church.
angel.tann@hotmail.com


PIECE-BY-PIECE
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
OH, HONEY

HAND-IN-HAND
  • Adeline
  • Angeline TAN
  • Ben CHOO
  • Brendan GOH
  • CELL
  • Christine KHO
  • Daniel FOO
  • Deborah SEET
  • Elizabeth CHOO
  • GOP
  • Grace KE
  • Janna TAY
  • Jarrold NG
  • Jeryl TAN
  • Joanna LIM
  • Joseph CHOO
  • Junwei TAN
  • Kristie LOKE
  • Lee Seng TAN
  • Le Sze TEH
  • LiLi HAN
  • Lydia SOH
  • Melissa GAN
  • Michelle
  • Nathanial TAN
  • Odette TAN
  • Sean LEE
  • Serene CHEN
  • Shawn CHEW
  • Shu Jing ZHENG
  • Singdee
  • Teck Choon

  • Justin TAN

  • Edna TAN
  • Huimin CHUA
  • Jean ANG
  • Joy TAN
  • Yilin TEO

  • MEGALICIOUS
  • 2MATO
  • Alyssa NG
  • Charlene TAN
  • Celeste YEO
  • Delia TAN
  • Evangeline QUEK
  • Jeanne NG
  • Jia Wen CHEONG
  • Hannah TAY
  • Huimin YU
  • Li Ser WONG
  • Melissa NG
  • Naomi NG
  • Pearlyn
  • Rachel KHOO
  • Ruth GAN
  • Sophia NG
  • Tammiann HOW
  • Wei Yi FOO
  • Sian LIN
  • Zoe HERNSTADT
  • Zoep PITTAS

  • Alethea SEOW
  • Rui Ling KUA