Monday, March 10, 2008
As usual, rewind.
Saturday.080308. Had ANOTHER STUPID TRIP to CHINATOWN. Seriously, thats the only way teachers can think of to torture us aint it? We went to the exact same place, just that this time, it was more detailed, and everything was said in CHINESE. Gosh. We even had a graded worksheet to do on that trip, and that was the only thing that forced me to wake up at 6.45 in the morning. Honestly, thats unearthly, especially on a Saturday morning. Went to chose wallpapers for my new house after that. And it wasnt as simple as i thought. I spent two and a half hours there. Finally, i settled with a retro-ish black and white one. Came home, bathed, cabbed to church. Honestly, wrong move. I cabbed to be there on time as Lydia was like "Huh, you're gonna be late arh? Why? Try to come as soon as possible la". So i rushed like siao, and spent nine dollars on my cab fare. When i reached there, Kristie, who lives next door to church was not even there. And several came late, while some came too late that they missed the whole "daybreak" lesson thing. Damn. Nine dollars down the drain. Simply cause, if i had taken a bus, I would have been late by twenty minutes, and the lesson started about ten minutes late. So i'll probably not miss much. Moving on, I went for dinner, came home and slept.
Sunday. Went for golf, then dinner with Uncle Kia Seng and family. Dinner was good, the guests were nice, conversations were interesting. Unfortunately, my older brother, aaron and alton are not going France with the adults, and if i go, i'll probably be the only kid apart from my younger brother. Nahhh. I rather stay at home. Honestly a pity. Well, its not really confirmed yet. Yupp. Reached home at about 11+.
Choinged my tuition homework, as i had tuition the next day, in other words today, at 8am. Slept at 1+.
Monday. Had tuition, was bombarded with homework. Not a very good start. Went out with elizabeth, shawn and junwei. Took a cab down to tamp with junwei. Stupid boy. He bullied me in the taxi, by trying to draw on my hand. STUPID. When we reached there, went for lunch at pasta mania, Me, Shawn and Junwei shared a 7-piece pizza. Elizabeth had pasta. Stupid pieces was cut so unevenly, I was given the smallest. And i ate only one. The pizza was as big as a cheese stick in Burger King? Pathetic. I shared nacho cheese at the cinema later with shawn. Elizabeth bought popcorn. Junwei bought twisties. Heh. The sitting plan was Shawn, Me, Elizabeth, Junwei. Ohoh, and walking in the theatre was funny. Elizabeth and Junwei walked in front, me and Shawn behind. Haha. We noticed that Elizabeth and Junwei looked like a couple. Haha. I hope they didnt read that. Watched the show "two faces of my girlfriend". It was supposed to be super funny, but closer to the end, it was really really sad. And i cried like an idiot. Haha. ZOE. THIS IS NOT AMUSING. Leaving the cinema, we went to a few shops. Then i had to go meet mom at Kallang Mrt and go for golf. However, it was raining, and my Dad didnt have his car. I forgot why. Probably sent it in for servicing i guess. So here i am, home, and i supposed to be doing my work, but i'm blogging instead. Anyways, it was drizzling when i came back, and I didnt feel like troubling my maid to go to the busstop, so I went back in the rain. I walked a few steps, then there a temptation to run back. Heading my temptation, that was what i did. As i approached my house, the workers opposite all stared as me as though i was some lunatic. Whatever. Surprisingly, i didnt feel tired at all, and i even felt running some more in the rain. Unfortunately, I was restricted. And anyways, I'm not allowed to run. Blehhh. For once, i actually missed running. And while running in the rain, I suddenly felt really sad. After i came home, sat in front of the com, I just started tearing. For no reason in particular. Well, maybe yes, but i shant mention it.
Thats roughly how my life was so far.
As I glanced at you from afar
OUT
-angel.
Labels: that look on your face.