Friday, March 7, 2008
OKAYY.yes, i've got it. I'll blog.Happy? Haha.Yes, i know the whole world is like
desperate to read my blabberings. Yes, i've finally found time to blog. Since like ages, i'm actually free. Free to do what i want, without worries on my mind. Well, there is. But those work that i've not done, it'll take really long, and i've only got half and hour on my hands, so hear i am blogging.
Yes. Paragraphing, i remembered them this time. Moving on, i've kinda forgot what had happened over the past week? Wait, past two weeks. Hmmm. As usual, i've referred to zoe's blog. Simply cause she's with me like half of my life? So whatever happens in her life happens in mine. Mostly i guess. Yupp.
As usual, the long essays of my life hereby begins on February 25, Monday. I know i'm backdated, but who cares?
Monday. I had no life on that day. I spent the whole day studying for four tests, so pretty much nothing happened i guess. Wait, no. Yes, something happened. I got sick of studying. I didnt study much that day. I went for golf, after a bit of studying after school. Heh. I could do that cause i studied really hard the past days. Constant revision helps you see.
Tuesday. I went for a rubbish procedure in Mount Elizabeth. Was really freaky. hmm.I shall describe the whole process. The doctor sprayed cocaine into my nose, to numb it. I had to wait for half and hour after that, for it to take effect. Cocaine was really horrible, bitter in a sense, and it made me feel as though some rubbish thing was stuck in between the passageway of my throat and nose, as it made it numb. So honestly, this proves how i'll never be a cocaine addict. Moving on, I was injected in both nostrils after that. To be exact, the needles were longer than my index finger. Just before the needles, my mom left the place for a meeting. I was left there to brave through it alone. Moving on, the procedure was next. He used some electricity thingy and applied pressure on something in my nose. Though it was numb, the pressure made me feel as though some hundred ton thing was pressing down on the inside of my nose. The pressure was to "break" something in my nose, to clear the passageway, so that i could breathe properly. It was bearable in the left nostril, but as he did the right nostril, hot tears welled up in my eyes. I managed to control it from flowing down. There was lots of bleeding after that, and amazingly, the doctor managed to stuff cotton wool down to the back of my nostril. So much so that even if i sticked my finger into my nostril, i wouldnt be able to feel the cotton wool. The cotton wool was to absorb the blood. My teeth and throat and nose was numb for the rest of the day. The whole procedure took 2 hours. If only someone stayed on with me as encouragement. As for the rest of the days, there was slight bleeding.
Wednesday. I didnt go to school. I had headaches after the stupid procedure. Despite that, I spent the whole day to do all my work.
Thursday, Zoe came over. We were really efficient, and even finished quite a bit of homework. After that, with quite some time left to spare, we watched "Step Up". It was zoe's first time watching and my fifth. I was so nice to sit through the show AGAIN.
Friday, heritage tour. To Chinatown. Come on, lah! These teachers really have no where better to take us? I'm getting sick of that place! The next trip, I could probably guide better than the hired guide. Anyway. Zoe was the photographer for the day, because she LOVED taking candid shots of everyone. How nice, i brought the camera, and i had a photographer. Really retarded pictures were taken, i'll post them another day.
Saturday. Tuition and church. Church was good, MMM was horrible. I had to guide Roxable, who insisted to do everything by herself. She made several mistakes, which was quite "malu" on my part, cause everyone thought i made them. Blehhh.
To avoid confusion, i'm moving on to the next week, 3 of March, Monday, and i'm leaving out Sunday, cause nothing much happened then.
Monday.3 march.I dont think much happened. We were supposed to celebrate the February and January babies, but Zoe forgot the cake. Wait, something happened, but i forgot. Whatever.
Tuesday. We celebrated the babies birthdays. The cake was rather yummy. Some random pictures taken, but i shall not bother to post them. Oh, I had a chinese test too, which i'll probably screw. Cause i didnt understand half of the paper, and this paper could not be studied for. And i went back to the doctor again, who numbed my nose again, and took out the some of the "crust" which is the thing that he actually crushed in my nose. So now that its hardened, i've to go back for him to "clean" my nose my removing the bits. I've to go back again in weeks to come.
Wednesday. I forgot what happened.
Thursday. I had a geog test. I'm so gonna fail that. I wasnt sure of my answers half the time. Whatever. I did my best right? Well, i always do.haha.Zoe had her piano exam today. She'll pass. I have faith in her. Oh, and the joke is that she only remembered she had an piano exam on wednesday evening. Brilliant aint it? Heres a joke from Siyan to encourage Zoe. Really stupid.
Siyan: You know for my scales, I restarted loads of times!
Zoe: Really? Your examiner didn't tell you to move on?
Siyan: I didn't care about my examiner.
This was encouraging to zoe, because it gave her the knowledge of knowing that if she does screw up, she can always ignore the examiner and do it all over. Because the examiner don't matter, only the piano and zoe.
I found it really funny. And i laughed out loud while reading that. As usual, my maid though i was mad. Simply cause, every time i'm using the computer, i either smile at it, or laugh heartily.
Friday. Wait, today is friday. I'm on par with life. YAY. Was really stupid today. Cross-country. Really annoying. I was told to come at 7 sharp, as I was not running, and had to help out. I'm not running cause i've got permanent mc. Dont ask why, long story. And anyways, as i reached there at seven, i met Mr Ng on the way in.
Me: "ermm, you told me to meet you at seven to report for duty?"
Mr Ng: "Oh, you're not needed until later after assembly."
STUPID. He made me wake up twenty minutes earlier, for NOTHING. really annoying. Moving on, there was the stupid chinese cultural "camp" after that. It was from 12-5. Cross Country ended at 10.30. Me, weiyi, zoe, suehuey, weiyi's friend (Sorry weiyi's friend, i suddenly got a brain block and forgot your name), rachel wanted to go to the mcdonalds at west coast, as X-country was at west coast park.
Teacher: "Sorry, you've got to follow us back to school now. You're not allowed to make your way to school on your own. Lunch is provided in school."
Another annoying thing of the day. As a result, what we called our little "lunch reunion" was ruined. I remained depressed. The stupid camp thing was boring yet fun. We had some stupid chinese painting thing. It was really boring, and the teacher kept repeating his words. I dont blame him though. As sophia's table was like laughing and talking away. Haha. There was a break after that. Followed by some cutting thing. I've to admit i enjoyed that. It was fun surprisingly. Rachel was like "the cutting thing is so boring la"She told me that when i met her during the break. You see, we were in different groups, so we had different things at different times. I was like "the chinese painting thing is so boring la." to rachel. During the cutting thing suehuey said. " Rachel says cutting is boring, but wait till she goes for the chinese painting". Haha. I bet you it was a bore right rachel? Cutting wasnt so bad after all.
Yay, i'm finally done with my post. Oh. And i've just realised another two stalkers this week.
Alysia: "Zoe, i read your blog."
Zoe: " Huh, since when you read people's blog."
Me: "WHY READ HERS NEVER READ MINE?"
Alysia: " I read yours too what. I just dont tag."
Me: " Liar la. Tell me then, what was my most recent post."
Alysia: " Says the first sentence of my previous post."
Me: " OHMYGOSHHHH. STALKER. You read my blog secretly, you even REMEMBER what i typed."
Haha. I realised today that suehuey was another stalker too.
Okayy. I'm done with this 1536 word essay. I actually copied and pasted it on Microsoft Word to find the number of words.
We speak in different voices.
I wonder whats left other than the lyrics within us.
OUT
-angel.
Labels: desperate endeavours.