Monday, April 28, 2008
And it was camwhore in the Science lab when the teacher had her back turned.















And i just felt the sudden need to relieve of my stress and blog. For once, blogging has not been a tedious yet long-winded process whereby people bugged me to blog. Yesyes. Everyone loves my blabberings. Honestly, i cant stand it.
So far. Life has just been a physical routine of books and nothing else with the exams round the corner. Its pressurizing enough not having any expectations from my parents be it whether i fail or pass with flying colours, cause they know i do my best each time. Honestly, i rather them have expectations. It'll be a lot less stressful as at least theres a benchmark from them. And i'll feel damn bad if i do badly considering the amount of trust they put in me. Whatever.
Apart from that. Life's been good. God's been nice. I've got everything i wanted so far, well almost. The reasonable things i guess. And i've sorta gotten use to the six hours a day sleep kinda thing and cram every single crap into my brains before time is up. And its at this hour that the urge of blogging comes in and whatever i study doesnt get in. So no point. I'll rather blog.
Anyways. I met someone i havent seen for quite a while today. Never expected it. I didnt say hi though. I wasnt sure if it was him. And true enough, my suspicion was confirmed. Moving on. I've been adjusting into the life of my new house just fine, and i miss the life of the holidays. The year has passed rather quickly and before i know it, i'll probably be working, abandoning this blog.
Yupp. I'm gonna stop my rubbish now and millicent has just called. So i shall entertain that Gongong.
Labels: Lab Mania.