<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9191671395715236216?origin\x3dhttp://floodedwithangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hmm. Theres like something wrong with the dates from my blog. Cause the previous post should be dated 27 March instead of 24 March. Whatever. Moving on.

Friday. Finally something happened; finally I’ve got some stuff to type about so that I can once again achieve my three essays long post. Haha. Whatever. Gel lessons were really amusing. There were three scenarios, about three different people and their character styles. All three were gonna buy a vacuum machine. The first personality person, would listen attentively and watch the salesman demo how to use it, or tell the salesman to just shuddup and do the demonstration. The second person would let the salesman demonstrate and talk, but look at something else such as the air purifier, even though he is buying the washing machine instead. The third person would just but it, and go home and try, normally producing crappy results, who would eventually say “AIYAH.lousy machine la.”, when he fails to use it. Amusing right? Well. Doesn’t seem amusing, but the way the guy teaching us GEL acted it out was really funny. Haha. I couldn’t stop laughing for at least 10 minutes. I must have gone hysterical. Probably my happiest day of the week. Ohoh. Before Gel, Siyan saved me. Heh. She helped me loads with my family night card. Basically, she helped me write some stuff in nice cursive handwriting cause my art honestly sucks. Moving on, in the car was really retarded too. I was listening to the news on 93.8, and they were talking about worry. Blehh. I often worry. Haha. Then it said this. Many people worry about their health, as they want to be healthy. However, the ironic thing is that worry destroys your health. So because of that, they worry about worry, which further deproves their health. Stupid ehs? So if you want to be healthy, stop worrying. Get it? Probably not. But I found it amusing too. Gosh. Everything has become amusing to me mann. Must be too much of Zoe’s influence. Whatever.

Saturday. Usher duty. Service.

Sunday. Golf.

Monday. Ponned Malay as usual. Oh. And I’ve got seven excuses for the seven weeks I missed. Here it goes. Erm, I didn’t realize Malay started until the second week, and as I realized on Monday itself, I could not stay back last minute without informing my mom. So that’s two weeks of excuses. Following that week, the third week, I had a lot of common tests so I was advised to skip that week. The next Monday was that I was absent from school. And following that Monday was that I had a doctor’s appointment after school. That’s five weeks of excuses. The next Monday, I was not feeling well after school as I had a fever the day before. This Monday, I had not finished studying for my following two tests on Wednesday, thus, I did not go, but promise to go next week. Haha. Yes. Load of bull. Blehh. And that happens to be in relation to my poem for speech, which happens to be this. Here is goes.

I started on my homework
but my pen ran out of ink.
My hamster ate my homework.
My computer's on the blink.

I accidentally dropped it
in the soup my mom was cooking.
My brother flushed it down the toilet
when I wasn't looking.

My mother ran my homework
through the washer and the dryer.
An airplane crashed into our house.
My homework caught on fire.

Tornadoes blew my notes away.
Volcanoes struck our town.
My homework was taken
by an evil killer clown.

Some aliens abducted me.
I had a shark attack.
A pirate swiped my homework
and refused to give it back.

It took so long to make these up
I realized, with dread,
it would have just been easier
to do the work instead.


Wednesday. I saw two eggs with two yolks in each of them. Surprisingly, my grandma said it was common. In school, some stuff happened, and

zoe was like “eh, you noticed I tied braids, many people don’t”

Evangeline replied :” Huh? A lot of people don’t realized you have brains?”

Monica: “ Huh? Zoe has no brains?”

Somehow, that was roughly how the conversation went. I cant really recall. Haha.

Thursday. I went down to buy lunch to the coffeeshop to buy lunch with my maid, and just as I was about to walk back to my house, it started pouring. Thus, I decided to eat there. After eating, the rain not only didn’t stop, it got heavier. I stood there staring into space, and braced myself for running through the rain. That was when this kind soul came up to me and was like
“Would you like to borrow my umbrella?”

“Um. Okayy. Thanks”

Then he realized that I wouldn’t be able to return him his umbrella.

“Erm. Why not I shelter you back there?”

“Uh. Okayy. Thank you.”

He sheltered me back.

“Thank you(:”

I was super grateful to him.

Honestly.He is quite a good catch. Haha. Unfortunately. He is like in his early twenties. Too old. Aww. Whatever. He looked quite cute too. Haha. Blehhh.

Friday. Didn’t go for swim meets. I overslept. Not really. Shhh. That was meant to be a secret. Whatever. Went to Raffles City with my mom, bought something from esprit costing $99.90. Honestly. Why don’t they just make it a hundred? Its always 69.90 or 79.90 but never ever 70 or 80. Weird.

Saturday. I did duty all by myself. It was sorta a blessing in disguise, I shant mention why.

Sunday. Horrible golf game. Probably stressed out.

Saturday and Sunday on the whole were average, and other than church and golf, it was madness rush of work.

Monday. Morning started off badly. I woke up late. The driver came late. Miraculously, I was on time for school. I was mumbling and grumbling all my Monday blues to someone, and claimed it was a bad day. Hmm. Somehow, that person made it somewhat better, and told me these. Its not a bad day till the end of the day, and its not a bad day until you think it is. Hmm. I thought that was somehow touching la. You might have heard it before, but I didn’t. And when you’re day is so bad that you’re on the brink of tears, a statement like that really helps. So a really big thank you to that person out there. I was super stressed in school. And I probably will fail my cheng yu ting xie thingy. Even as I learned it again during recess, I couldn’t remember stuff properly due to too much pressure, and I honestly felt like breaking down, screaming all out, and sadly, I couldn’t do that. I controlled myself. Simply cause you weren’t there for me. I tried hard the rest of the day to pretend nothing had happened. I prayed especially more to God that day. I tried my best, and I probably failed. I’m sorry then. If I had fall short of what you expected or wanted me to be. That was my last straw I guess. Sorry. Moving on, I’ve learned through stuff that happened this year, that honestly, the commandment of loving your neighbours as yourself is simply something that probably no one can do. I know two wrongs doesn’t make a right, but I honestly really want and wish to put myself in front of everything, and not care about others till I’m on the safe side of the shore. It’s a super selfish mentality, but isn’t that what everyone has? Its selfish I know, I promise not to be like that. That you can count on me. No matter how tough times get, I’ll try hard to give in, and let you have your way. Is that good enough?

Those words you say.

They made my day.

I thank God for you.

You’re the angel He sent for me.

To cheer me up when I’m down.

To shine light when all is dark.

Thank you.

The previous stuff was typed on 7th April. Monday. Its 13th March. Sunday, today. I cant really remember what happened throughout the week. The only thing I know was that the week went badly as well, I probably screwed history test on Friday, and I’m near the edge of a breakdown. Wait, I remember some more. Stuff from Friday till today. Pathetic, but it’s better than nothing. Ohoh. And one more thing. I changed my poem, and now I’m stuck between two. I cant decide, so it’ll be good if someone helps me to. Here it goes.

I’m Staying Home from School Today

by Kenn Nesbitt

I’m staying home from school today.

I’d rather be in bed,

pretending that I have a pain

that’s pounding in my head.

I’ll say I have a stomachache.

I’ll claim I’ve got the flu.

I’ll shiver like I’m cold

and hold my breath until I’m blue.

I’ll fake a cough. I’ll fake a sneeze.

I’ll say my throat is sore.

If necessary, I can throw

a tantrum on the floor.

I’m sure I’ll get away with it.

Of that, there’s little doubt.

But even so, I really hope

my students don’t find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Teacher Took My iPod

by Kenn Nesbitt

My teacher took my iPod.

She said they had a rule:

I couldn’t bring it into class

or even to the school.

She said she would return it;

I’d have it back that day.

But then she tried my headphones on

and gave a click on “Play.”

She looked a little startled,

but after just awhile,

she made sure we were occupied

and cracked a wicked smile.

Her body started swaying.

Her toes began to tap.

She started grooving in her seat

and rocking to the rap.

My teacher said she changed her mind.

She thinks it’s now okay

to bring my iPod into class.

She takes it every day.

Yupp. Those were the two. Anyways, Friday was weird. Many stuff happened. And to Soph out there, don’t worry kays. Everything will turn out fine, you can always count on God. He’ll never forsake you. That’s lovely new to hear aint it. Haha. Cheer Up. Ohoh. I forgot to mention. DR WILLIAM TAN came to my school. I bought three of his books. But my teacher didn’t tell us to bring it down to the hall, so after his speech, Tannie, Me and Meli ran like mad dogs to get our books from our class and back down. When we went back, he was GONE. GOSH. We went running around like idiots claiming that he could not have left the school, and we waited for him at the lift lobby. Haha. And he suddenly came out when we were like “AIYAH. THE LIFT STOP AT LEVEL 2, SO ITS DEFINITELY NOT HIM”. Haha. Meli thinks that was COOL mannn. Madness.

Saturday was madness. Went to Church. Something retarded happened. My cell and Jarrold’s cell were supposed to act out this skid for Aunty Aye Lan. Its based on Acts 2. I forgot which verse. The whole thing was really retarded, but the worst was my role. I had to act a bimbo mannn. I so did not suit that role la. After acting like a bimbo, I had to clutch my tummy and laugh out loud like a wicked retard, where the rest would join in laughing. That was just one part, but it was really retarded on the whole. Dinner after that. Went to UOB building. The restaurant on the 60th floor. Gosh. Really amusing. I met Sophia. We were like playing hide and seek finding each other la. Then we finally met, Soph came to greet my parents. And my parents gave their parent a bottle of wine. Apparently, it was a moment of extreme awkwardness while me and Sophia stood by and watched out parents talk. Haha. Weird moment. But its like super cool la. I go there super often and we’re VIPs there, and it’s the first time we’re seeing Sophia. Haha.

Sunday. That’s today. Yupp. I’m supposed to be doing my work now, but today is the only day I get to blog. So I shall blog. I’m probably done I guess. Apparently, Sophia just mentioned that she like BEALTLES. Heh. I thought it was the insect so I was like EWWW. And she went on crapping about how meaningful their lyrics are and I was like HUH? Then I realized that she was referring to the band. Retarded. Haha. I better get on with my work now.

OUT
-angel.

Labels:


ANGEL
250794's the day.
Orange's the colour.
MGS's the school.
Emmanual Assembly of God's the church.
angel.tann@hotmail.com


PIECE-BY-PIECE
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
OH, HONEY

HAND-IN-HAND
  • Adeline
  • Angeline TAN
  • Ben CHOO
  • Brendan GOH
  • CELL
  • Christine KHO
  • Daniel FOO
  • Deborah SEET
  • Elizabeth CHOO
  • GOP
  • Grace KE
  • Janna TAY
  • Jarrold NG
  • Jeryl TAN
  • Joanna LIM
  • Joseph CHOO
  • Junwei TAN
  • Kristie LOKE
  • Lee Seng TAN
  • Le Sze TEH
  • LiLi HAN
  • Lydia SOH
  • Melissa GAN
  • Michelle
  • Nathanial TAN
  • Odette TAN
  • Sean LEE
  • Serene CHEN
  • Shawn CHEW
  • Shu Jing ZHENG
  • Singdee
  • Teck Choon

  • Justin TAN

  • Edna TAN
  • Huimin CHUA
  • Jean ANG
  • Joy TAN
  • Yilin TEO

  • MEGALICIOUS
  • 2MATO
  • Alyssa NG
  • Charlene TAN
  • Celeste YEO
  • Delia TAN
  • Evangeline QUEK
  • Jeanne NG
  • Jia Wen CHEONG
  • Hannah TAY
  • Huimin YU
  • Li Ser WONG
  • Melissa NG
  • Naomi NG
  • Pearlyn
  • Rachel KHOO
  • Ruth GAN
  • Sophia NG
  • Tammiann HOW
  • Wei Yi FOO
  • Sian LIN
  • Zoe HERNSTADT
  • Zoep PITTAS

  • Alethea SEOW
  • Rui Ling KUA