Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Yesyes.As i've promised, this post is solely for replies. Yupp. Erm. The replies shall be in order of dates from the earliest, so i'm NOT biased.
Weiyi- You SO DO flirt. Whatever. And you finishing your work on time? Uhuh. That aint gonna happen. Haha. Oh. I SO DO NOT LOVE WEIYI. Whatever. And i was being nice cause i know you want to go out with me. Aww. Admit it mann. Oh. and you looked retarded today by the lamp post after running.
Tutul-Haha. We have affinity you see. Thats why.
Joyjoy- Haha. I still can figure out how to do that retarded face. Blehhh.I'll send you the pictures if you ask for them when i'm online. Hah.
Sotong-You lousy smelly liar. you are SO lesze la. Haha. I'm only nice to people who dont lie to me. Haha. Nahh. But i still love you anyways.
Siyan-Haha. In what way is it different. tell meee more. Haha. And i have posted about you, but i didnt dedicate the whole post to you. Hah. i can do that if you really want me too. aww. I know you long for that right? Tag. You're it now.
Shawn-Haha. Lazy bum. And i've blogged. Haha.
Jiawen-haha. so random.
Meli-haha. we honestly looked damn retarded la. Haha. You hardly tag me too): Anyways, i guess it was worth it running and squeezing through a gazillion people. Haha. Was SO embarassing mann, especially when he came out of the lift and we were like rushing towards him like kia su freaks mann.
Zoe-FINE. i'll give you a reference of 10 grateful thankyous.haha.
Yay. I'm done. Blehh.
Labels: hollow echoes.