Saturday, August 2, 2008
and i dont know why.I'm just sick of blogging, i'm even thinking of closing this blog down. Yesyes. Uhhh. Its beginning to be something that like steals my time away, something that will help me get no where in life, so point continuing it. Yes. Thats how blogging feels like now. Maybe its the influence of MG people that got me into blogging, but i guess influence just dies out, and eventually, i decide whether i want to be influenced or not. Screw it.
I've been feeling really bad to everyone whom i bailed on, cause i had some freaking test on Wednesday and Thursday. Geog and Lit. Major mugging subjects. And i wasnt feeling too well on Mon and Tues. 16 hours a day is how long i slept those two days. Maybe its my body recuperating, after a gazillion hours of lost sleep.
Its bad, i know. I'm beginning to feel sick of life, sick of studying, sick of the same routine i go through every single day, sick of all the expectations, sick of putting up a strong front, sick of acting like nothing is wrong, sick of acting like my life is perfect, or so thats what everyone thinks. Why? I really dont know why. Sometimes i just wish that the car would just bang me down, or that the bus would just lose its balance while turning and crash and collapse or whatsoever, but no, it'll probably not happen, and i'll probably not kill myself on purpose. If its happens accidentally, then i'll be glad. But if its on purpose,i'll feel guilty-for letting everyone down, for wasting my life away, for making my parents waste so much on my 14 years of life. Yesyes.
And i did what i did today,
Cause if i hadnt done that,
I'll probably fall for you
And i know i'm not supposed to
I know i dont want to
But that cant be helped right.
If Cupid could just go away,
and stop shotting those damn arrows
I'll be glad.really.
Labels: running the race with you.