Monday, October 13, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY AYE LANI LOVE YOU(:and i'm finally blogging. I know how much everyone's been missing my blabberings and all. Yesyes. Sad thing is, not much of my crap today. Heh. I'm just too lazy to go through everything that has been happening, which happens to be alot, so i shall not mention any of it. Yesyes. I shall forget the past and start afresh. Wait, that sounded wrong. Like i committed murder and arson. Haha. Whatever.
Moving on, i got back some of my results today, and guess what, i'm screwed. Officially screwed. Like honestly. So it's time for eating tubs and tubs of ice creams, only to realise that i've got even fatter, and then get even more depressed. I say, what's wrong with my now? I dont know. Maybe its just the pre-depression stage, before i really get depressed.
And i'm done. My blog can no longer be called dead or ancient, cause i just posted! yes. Thats it for now, while i drown myself in my woes and sobs.
ohjustjumpalready;- why wait.
Labels: addlepated is what you call it