Thursday, November 13, 2008
HELLLLLLLO!
hahah. this shall be a very very cheerful and happy post, in hope of the fact that i may be cheerful and happy after typing this post.hahaha. Yesyes. Apparently, i'm not feeling very well, and i just cant wait for the day to end cause its somewhat a torture to continuously look at the clock and count down the miniseconds, seconds, minutes, and hours for the day to end. And also cause i'm stuck at home with nothing to do, with all tuitions and piano and whatsoever plans cancelled, and i'm not supposed to talk, unless there is really a need to ):
I tell you. Being a mute seriously is TERRIBLE! Can you believe it? I have to literally use a pen and paper to communicate with my aunties and younger brother and everyone else who tries to talk to me. It is so slow and annoying! ohohoh. And for ALL THREE MEALS, i've to eat PORRIDGE, PORRIDGE, AND MORE PORRIDGE. Theres no more life in eating la! I can no longer gorge myself with ice cream and chips to make myself feel slightly better.
AND WORST OF ALL, if i'm not better by saturday, I CANNOT GO FOR ASCENSION! I WANT TO GO FOR ASCENSION! I DEMAND TO GO FOR ASCENSION!HMPH!
Okayy, and guess what? My attempt to make this post a happy and cheerful post kinda failed, so i shall try again.I shall try to be more POSITIVE!
Firstly, its GOOD to stay at home what!You can SELF-REFLECT! haha.Secondly, THERES NO MORE COMMITMENTS! Tuition, lessons, whatever; ALL CANCELED! Thirdly, PORRIDGE IS HEALTHY! CAN LOSE WEIGHT! and i dont know whats good about not being able to go for ascension):
Yesyes. Thats about it. I've vented my frustrations, said all i wanted to say, and now i've got to go rest.
Labels: Lord all i have is You