Wednesday, December 10, 2008
And a quiz from Shawn that is MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE, and that i agreed to do it cause i loved one of the answers.haha. In particular, its the last question :D
Ohoh. And the 10 people, are selected based on total randomness. And here's how i did it. Sort the contacts according to online and offline, think of a random number in my head, e.g.7, and the person who is 7th on the online contact list gets to be one of the 10 people. So i think of 10 random numbers and tadaa!
1) Jeryl Tan
2) Shaunster
3) Debbie
4) Dominic
5) Kenny
6) Aaron (Chew)
7) Melissa (MG)
8) Zhou Wei
9) Shawn Chew
10) PEEWEE (MG)
1. Is no.6 having relationship with? [Aaron] I dont know mann.
2.Is no.9 a male or female? [Shawn] male.
3. If no.7 and 10 are together,will it be a good thing? [Meli and Peewee] Haha. Yupp. Perfect lesbo pair :D
4.What is no.2 studying about? [Shaunster] Bible school i think. Church Youth worker(:
5. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? [Deborah] Yesterday night.
6.What kind of music does no.8 like? [Zhouwei] Hmm.I shall get to asking him that one day.
7.Does no.1 have any siblings? [Jeryl] Yupp. O'that and Jewel.
8.Will you woo no.3? [Debs] hmm.Of course. My ever so sexy cellie.
9.How about no.7? [Meli] Definitely. My sexy-smelly-pokey-stinky-Meli-ex-seatmate
10. Is no.4 single? [Dominic] Haha. That boy? Unlikely.
11.What is the surname of no.5? [Kenny] Lee(: I got that from Kris.
12.What's the hobby of no.10? [PEEWEE] Asking me for her bikini pictures :D
13. Does no.5 and 9 get along well? [Kenny & Shawn] I should think so.
14.Where is no.2 studying at? [Shaunster] No more school for him(:
15.Talk something casually about no.1. [Jeryl] I met him today at church and we talked(:
16. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6? [Aaron] Hmm.Lets see. Dad's friend's son.Brother's friend. Talked less than 50 sentences to him. What do you think?
17.Where does no.9 live at? [Shawn] Tampines.
18.What colours does no.4 like? [Dominic] I think i've got to get to know my cousin better. heh.
19.Are no.5 and 1 best friends? [Kenny & Jeryl] Nope.
20.Does no.1 have any pets? [Jeryl] Dont think so.
21.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? [Meli] The sexiest ex-seatmate i agree(:
22.What is no.6 doing now? [Aaron] I dont know.I'm not planning to ask him cause it'll seem like i'm a stalker.
23.Do u like no. 8? [Zhouwei] Haha.Supposedly according to Zhouwei, i've the greatest crush on him cause of some retarded incident that happened that day.Haha.
DONE!
and the ten people there are supposed to do this quiz, and i'm too lazy to ask them. So if they happen to read this post then yay for them cause they get to do it.Haha.
Labels: chlorine kills.