Wednesday, December 10, 2008
A. People who have been tagged must write their answer in their blog.B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person who they were tagged by.i was tagged by KRISTIE LOKE MUN YI.C. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people:I SHALL NOT DO THIS CAUSE IT'S MY GAME AND I SAY THE RULES AND I'M TOO LAZY TO PASS IT ON.yupp.1. What have you been doing recently?i've just started bathing with two other people called Joanna and Kristie(:
2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?nope.unless it auto shuts off cause battery goes flat?
3. What happened at 10 am today?i got woken up by my younger brother and sat in bed stoning.4. When did you last cry?i dont know!5. Believe in fate/destiny?I believe God plans everything(:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."-Jeremiah 29:11
. 6. What do you want in your life now?My Christmas wish list :D7. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?Isn't that stupid.Making simple stuff complicated?8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?Nope.9. What was the last movie you caught.BOLT!10. Does the person you like knows that you like him/her?God knows I love Him.haha.11. Who always makes you laugh?I shall not mention anyone in particular for some reasons.12. Do you speak languages other than english?! Chinese.Tongues and Hokkien if its considered.13. Favourite website(s)?MY blog.14. What are you doing tomorrow?Sending my brother off to army, date with zoe.15. What do you wanna be like?Jesus.16. Who will you choose to die with?The person i love.17. Where have you been today?Home with Regine, Jo, Kris. ICC with Kris. Church for prayer meeting.18. What game do you play often?the game to boost my ego.oh wait, it doesnt need boosting. it's huge enough already.19. Who are you missing right now?justin.20. If you have to choose between a friend and a lover, who will you choose?For starters, i'll toss a coin. Haha. OH WAIT! If a friend or lover puts me through this situation, then they;re terrible as a friend or lover, so they can't be my friend or lover. In conclusion, i'll never have to chose. 21. What are you doing right now?Doing this quiz and thinking about why i ever agreed to do it.22. Which primary school were you from?Tao Nan and Geylang Methodist Primary.23. Name three colours you like.Orange.Red.Black.24. What emotion do you like to show?Something that fits my mood.25. What is life to you?A gift from God.Full of ups and downs.26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?Do something to stop it from troubling me la! Silly!27. Who did you last chat with on msn today?Junwei.I think.28. Who do you admire the most?MYSELF! (Seee! I told you ego needs no boosting!)29. Which month are you born in?July.And i know you want to buy me presents :D30. How are you feeling right now?Stupid for taking this test.31. What is the time now?22:1632. Your opinion on the person who tagged you.Full of crap.33. What colour do you like to dye your hair? Copper brown.34. Why are you doing this test? I'm still trying to figure that out.35. What do you do when you're moody?Blabber about it to someone else.36. At which stage do you wish to get married?When the time is right.37. Who is closer to you?And who is in the list of who?38. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?Everything that i have not done.39. Who is/are the people/person you trust the most? I'm not telling you! I dont trust you! Haha.40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain? I believe in Science.41. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?To be a successful lawyer.42. What is your goal for this year?The year's ending.How about asking about next year?43. Do you believe in eternity love?Not in human.But yes in God.44. What feeling do you love the most?One that fits my mood.45. What feeling do you hate the most?One that makes me feel at a lost.46. Do you really think it's global warming now?I guess the person who chose this question is really stupid?47.Do you like doing quizzes?DEFINITELY NOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS. but i've done some that i've enjoyed doing.48. Do you believe in gods?God.my God.not Gods. 49. Who cares for you the most?Myself.50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?My life.51. What will you bring when you fight?Someone who is strong enough to protect me.
Labels: silly quiz i didnt know why i agreed doing.