Tuesday, December 30, 2008
HELLHELLO! I'M SURE YOU MISS CHRISTMAS, CAUSE I DO!hee.this year's christmas was rather special, rather awesome, full of love, full of angel, most importantly, it's Jesus birthday! So cool right! The whole world celebrates it with Him! Heee. Imagine His really really wide smile from above, and His laughter from up above(: Lalala. I really love Christmas. Heeee.
Chances come and go, so make sure you grab yours when it comes by, cause normally, they only come once! So always always treasure everything that you've got, and never ever miss something of a lifetime, or you'll regret! So take every opportunity and live a life of no regrets kay! heee.
Ohoh! and i really wish i could read minds! Heee. I wanna know what's going on in that silly mind of yours(:
I gave you a chance, and you chose to let go. And i just don't know if you deserve one more. Sorry. I really dont need this mind-challenging question going on in my head.Labels: the winner takes it all-you know it's true.