Thursday, January 29, 2009
EHHHH! (To the anon tagger)
YOU GOT SOME THINGS WRONG LAH!
Firstly. I'm not rich.
Secondly. I'm pretty, and the scale tells me that i'm normal.
Thirdly, i look just fine in FBTs so i'll continue wearing them.
Fourthly, this message to you is too long to be on the tagboard, hence its here. (Hint: you should be honoured too mann! you've got one whole post dedicated to you!)
Fifthly, I'm just replying this to let you know that you can think what you want, but it doesn't really matter. Cause i have the truth :D (You can go on living a lie if you want; it's your life, not mine)
Sixthly, i know, blogs are meant to be open, and i posted the pictures, so they're free for viewing and comment. Which is why i didn't object to your comment, i allowed you to speak, i didnt block you from tagging (something which i can do). I merely gave my views, the same way you gave yours. Fair that way you see(:
Seventhly, I have a life! A really great one in fact(: Ask anyone (: And I think i'm coping with it just fine. So thanks for trying to help me face reality(: But i think i'm already facing it well enough.
THANK YOU MANNZX(:
Haha.Yupp. Thats it(: And after this, i'll stop replying. You can go on, but i'll chose to be out of it(: I know, you'll mention how there is freedom of speech and all right? So go ahead. I'll give you that right (: But just take note ya, there's also a law where one can sue for slander, so just don't hit that point. Yupp.
And uh dear, a life is fun(: So get one soon kays?
Eighthly, GOD LOVES YOU! and i'll love you too cause it says to love thy neighbour(:
Labels: giving the other cheek too.