<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9191671395715236216?origin\x3dhttp://floodedwithangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HELLO AGAIN!

And today calls for blogging because I'm going to use it as a channel to vent my feelings(: You know, psychologists say its healthy to let your feelings be known!(:
Its extremly bad for somebody to bottle up their feelings, hence I wouldn't(: Hence, I shall begin. Bear with me, it might get draggy or whatsoever, but you're not obliged to read on(;

Yesyes. And today was Chinese orals.Not just any oral, but my O Level's oral. I'm sure everyone did fine, especially for people like aly, who never fails to ace Chinese. Sad to say, I screwed it big time. Seriously.
I was so tense while reading the passage I stumbled once, and said a gazillion wrong words. To make it worse, I screwed my convo as well!
It was about how student wore sandals to school. So I crapped about how it was disrespectful, and sloppy. I did mention some 'jian yi', but that was it! It was so short, and I had some pauses inbetween. Plus, I sound weird speaking chinese ):
I sound like some stupid ang moh trying to speak chinese! That's how bad it is! And I've to get above than an A2 is I want to continue taking higher chinese!
And I need to take higher chinese cause I want my minus 2 for O levels!

Basically, to end it off, I screwed Chinese. Yes. Officially. And I felt like crying, but then again I do it behind closed doors. I just don't cry infront of people. Unless its regarding a sad show/drama.

Nevertheless, I'll leave it to God, cause He holds everything in His hands, He's above everything, and definitely this puny exam. Plus, He has plans instored for every single one of us, plans to prosper us, and never to fail us. I guess I'll just leave everything in his hands. And He'll work in the supernatural, while I try my best in the natural(:


And that's about it. I'm done with my blabber, and I need some rest now. I feel so drained after orals! ):


With love,
Angel(:

Labels:


ANGEL
250794's the day.
Orange's the colour.
MGS's the school.
Emmanual Assembly of God's the church.
angel.tann@hotmail.com


PIECE-BY-PIECE
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2010
OH, HONEY

HAND-IN-HAND
  • Adeline
  • Angeline TAN
  • Ben CHOO
  • Brendan GOH
  • CELL
  • Christine KHO
  • Daniel FOO
  • Deborah SEET
  • Elizabeth CHOO
  • GOP
  • Grace KE
  • Janna TAY
  • Jarrold NG
  • Jeryl TAN
  • Joanna LIM
  • Joseph CHOO
  • Junwei TAN
  • Kristie LOKE
  • Lee Seng TAN
  • Le Sze TEH
  • LiLi HAN
  • Lydia SOH
  • Melissa GAN
  • Michelle
  • Nathanial TAN
  • Odette TAN
  • Sean LEE
  • Serene CHEN
  • Shawn CHEW
  • Shu Jing ZHENG
  • Singdee
  • Teck Choon

  • Justin TAN

  • Edna TAN
  • Huimin CHUA
  • Jean ANG
  • Joy TAN
  • Yilin TEO

  • MEGALICIOUS
  • 2MATO
  • Alyssa NG
  • Charlene TAN
  • Celeste YEO
  • Delia TAN
  • Evangeline QUEK
  • Jeanne NG
  • Jia Wen CHEONG
  • Hannah TAY
  • Huimin YU
  • Li Ser WONG
  • Melissa NG
  • Naomi NG
  • Pearlyn
  • Rachel KHOO
  • Ruth GAN
  • Sophia NG
  • Tammiann HOW
  • Wei Yi FOO
  • Sian LIN
  • Zoe HERNSTADT
  • Zoep PITTAS

  • Alethea SEOW
  • Rui Ling KUA