Sunday, July 12, 2009
HELLO WORLD!
And it's gonna be the second day of school tomorrow since the term started, and i'm definitely not looking forward to it. It's time to sober up, be strong, hit reality hard on the face, and wake up at unearthly hours also known as 6.15. Then again, i guess that's just the life of students. You dread going through it, but then you miss it when it's over. The paradox of life. And that's life. It's harsh, it plays tricks on your mind, but then you still enjoy it. Nevertheless, i guess i love my life(:
I met a kind soul on the bus today. It taught me never to judge a person by his appearance. He was in his mid 40s. Wearing a cropped, baggy, tattered black jacket with a v-neck tee beneath, he glanced up slightly as i boarded the bus and sat close by. It was right at the back of the bus, where there usually four seats opposite to the last row. I was in one of the fours, and he was in the last row. He sat with his legs wide open, back slightly hunched, eyes closed. Unfortunate to say, i judged. And there goes my first impression: crude, mopey, gangster-ish; i wonder where he was going. And that was it. I continued talking to Kristie. Upon reaching my stop, i took a few large strides towards the door, but then something stopped me. It was a loud shout, something that sounded like "OI/EH", i looked back, and he reached out. Something black in his hands. And there it was, my phone.
If not for him, my life would have been screwed. Honestly. I just got a new phone. And if i lose another phone, i'm never getting one again. It's not just the price of the phone; my entire week's plans, my saved stuff, my to-do list, EVERYTHING. And trust me, i'm completely lost without my calendar, i've yet to back it up on my Mac, and i'll forget everything i've to do on my to-do list. I'll CRY, MOAN, SCREAM ): Thankyou to that man. He saved me alot of tears and sorrows. I'm sorry i judged. Thankyou. Thankyou God.
Moving on, i finally went to church again(: After like three weeks, cause of the stupid quarantine, and stuff before that. Really missed it; the people, worship, service, everything. It honestly felt good to be back. And IAN, you were so annoying during service! Plus, it's over already. I'm no longer pissed with that person, he apologised and so did i, so you DEFINITELY don't need to know about it anymore(: PLUS, it DEFINITELY would not grow out of hand/bigger and affect anyone else(:
Ohohoh! And i went shopping. Twice this week, both at vivo. On a weekday, vivo was awesome. Plus, TANGS were having a private sale for members only. I have to say, i LOVED it. I really really hate the crowd and the jostling. The place was practially empty, wtih almost every staff on standby. Fitting rooms were available as and when you like it. On a weekend, vivo was crazy. It was mega-packed. Like seriously. And then i didnt feel like shopping anymore. Nevertheless, walked into AX and got three tops(: Two were reduced from 100 to 50! And another was reduced from 170 to 100! And mommy paid(:
That's about it. I've to prepare for something called school. Finish all the last-minute work, and appear like some hardworking genius who does her work all the time(: Fine.That was a lie. Hahahah.
And i haven't seen you in AGES! Everytime we plan to meet, something crops up. ):
With love,
angel(:
Labels: i love