Thursday, January 28, 2010
Hello World!(:
I know i haven't blogged for a gazillion years, and honestly, i totally forgot i even had a blog! Well, that was until i stumbled on somebody else's blog, read the posts, and realised, heyyyy, this is deja-vu mann! And my fingers instinctively typed floodedwithangel.blogspot.com, and i'm back here! Yes yes, i've decided, i'm going to TRY to update my blog regularly(: TRY, no promises though!(:
It's really heartwarming though. I was reading through all my previous posts, and they really reminded me of all the ups and downs i went through last year. It reminded me of the times where nothing else mattered except you & me, it reminded me of the times where we were so sure we were going. I really missed those times!):
I guess it's all part of growing up. We do things we regret, we do things we realise we've never done enough of, and when we look back, we simply laugh it off(:
Anyway, back to the present, it's 2010 now! Time seriously flies! The year started off rather well, except for the fact that i've been doing terribly for all my tests! When i say terribly, i mean really terribly. Like between a C/B for SS, History & English! The rest were still okay i guess(:
Anyway, regardless of whatever that happens, i believe that God is above all circumstance!(: If He brings me to a problem, He would make sure i'll be able to solve it!(: I'm slowly learning how to rest in God! I've realised that i have a lot more time on my hands when i actually rest in Him!(:
Oh, and i got an A2 for Chinese O's. And i dropped HCL, cause i decided I'm going to give it another shot and strive for an A1. Yesyes, that's basically what's been happening in my life recently. I'm going back to Physics for now! Test tomorrow!(:
Much love,
Angel(:
Jesus, You're my Superhero!(:
Labels: RESTFUL INCREASE